The Medieval centre, and the celebrated 19th and 20th century resort
Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays – 9.30am
Thursdays – 4pm
Duration: 2 hours
Price from: Euro 65,00 per person.
Let us take you for a stroll through Sanremo’s Medieval heart (La Pigna – the pinecone, after its shape), and then discover the wonders and scents of the 0-km fresh food market.
Finally get to know the 19th and 20th century resort which still attracts monarchs, the nobility, the high rollers, and celebrities worldwide.
- Walking itinerary;
- Guided tour of the Medieval village with licensed tourist guide;
- Shared tour. Small groups of 4-12 persons, led by English-speaking licensed guide.
Meeting point: in front of the main entrance of the Sanremo Casino (near the pharmacy).
– Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
– Our food tours & experiences run regardless of weather conditions – rain, hail or shine!
– The Italian Riviera is always sunny, but in case of rain bring an umbrella / raincoat as we will be outdoors for most of the tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between the client and Roberta Giovannina (Med Food Lab is a brand of Roberta Giovannina), the cancellation policy and limitations of liability. All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and fully understood the terms and conditions that follow… (read more about terms and conditions)