SANREMO – MANSIONS AND GARDENS
An inspiration for garden lovers and a walk through the grand old past
Departure: Sundays – 3.30pm
Duration: 3 hours
Price from: Euro 69,00 per person
An historical, architectural and botanical tour, which will open up the past lives of the very rich between the 19th and 20th centuries: the Ormond Gardens, the Floriseum (the not-to-be-missed Museum of Flowers), Villa Zirio the residence of the last German Emperor, and Villa Nobel.
A must for passionate gardeners showcasing the trends of the early 20th century for exotic vegetation and the home of unique botanical species.
- Walking itinerary;
- Guided tour of the gardens of Sanremo with licensed tourist guide;
- Visit of the Floriseum (the Museum of Flowers);
- Visit of Villa Nobel;
- Ligurian Aperitivo at the end of the tour;
- Shared tour. Small groups of 4-12 persons, led by English-speaking licensed guide.
Meeting point: in front of the main entrance of the Sanremo Casino (near the pharmacy).
– Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
– Our food tours & experiences run regardless of weather conditions – rain, hail or shine!
– The Italian Riviera is always sunny, but in case of rain bring an umbrella / raincoat as we will be outdoors for most of the tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between the client and Roberta Giovannina (Med Food Lab is a brand of Roberta Giovannina), the cancellation policy and limitations of liability. All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and fully understood the terms and conditions that follow… (read more about terms and conditions)