NICE CITY TOUR
A major piece of Mediterranean history, and a modern city overlooking the crystalline blue sea
Departure: Mondays – 9.30am
Duration: 8 hours
Price from: Euro 185,00 per person
Nice, the capital of the French Riviera, has so much to offer for every taste: the Promenade des Anglais, overlooking the crystalline blue sea, and the splendid hotels that have become the symbols of the town’s colourful history. The modern shopping district with its upmarket offerings holds a promise of endless shop therapy. Famous brand names and elegant boutiques offer everything you dream of at your fingertips. The hugely impressive Place Massena and Old Nice with its bustling lanes and old-world atmosphere, are only two examples of the architectural marriage between the old Italian presence and the 19th century French takeover.
- Transfer by car / minivan;
- Guided tour of Nice (Old Nice and town centre), led by licensed tourist guide;
- Free time for lunch and shopping;
- Shared tour. Small groups of 4-8 persons, led by English-speaking licensed guide.
Pick-up at your hotel. As we have several pic-ups, the customer is always due to the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure.
– Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
– Our food tours & experiences run regardless of weather conditions – rain, hail or shine!
– The Italian Riviera is always sunny, but in case of rain bring an umbrella / raincoat as we will be outdoors for most of the tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between the client and Roberta Giovannina (Med Food Lab is a brand of Roberta Giovannina), the cancellation policy and limitations of liability. All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and fully understood the terms and conditions that follow… (read more about terms and conditions)