MONACO – MONTE CARLO
Be part of the fairy tale surroundings for one day.
Departure: Saturdays – 9am
Duration: 8 hours
Price from: Euro 185,00 per person
Enjoy a stroll in the tiny alleyways of old Monaco on the rock. Every day at precisely 11.55am the changing of the guards takes place in the Place du Palais in front of the Grimaldi Princes’ Palace, near the Cathedral and the Oceanographic Museum.
Downtown we experience the glamour of the Casino of Monte Carlo on the golden square with luxury shops, and stunning gardens, and … drive along the Gran-Prix F1 circuit.
- Transfer by car / minivan;
- Guided tour of the Monaco (in the morning) and Monte Carlo (in the afternoon) led by licensed tourist guide;
- Free time for lunch in Monaco;
- Free time for shopping in Monte Carlo;
- Shared tour. Small groups of 4-8 persons, led by English-speaking licensed guide.
Pick-up at your hotel. As we have several pic-ups, the customer is always due to the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure.
– Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
– Our food tours & experiences run regardless of weather conditions – rain, hail or shine!
– The Italian Riviera is always sunny, but in case of rain bring an umbrella / raincoat as we will be outdoors for most of the tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between the client and Roberta Giovannina (Med Food Lab is a brand of Roberta Giovannina), the cancellation policy and limitations of liability. All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and fully understood the terms and conditions that follow… (read more about terms and conditions)