DOLCEACQUA & VAL NERVIA
The home of Rossese wine and Monet’s beloved bridge
Departure: Sundays & Thursdays– 9.30am
Duration: 4 hours
Price from: Euro 120,00 per person
An absolute must-see place of the Riviera dei Fiori: it is one of the loveliest parts of Liguria’s hinterland. This is the domain of Rossese di Dolceacqua, one of Italy’s finest wines and one of Italy’s best kept secrets.
Dominated by the historical castle, Dolceacqua is the ancient village, which the Impressionist painter Claude Monet immortalized on canvas. “The place is superb, there is a bridge that is a jewel of lightness”, he wrote in his diary.
- Transfer by car / minivan;
- Guided tour of the Medieval village with licensed tourist guide;
- Visit of the characteristical “botteghe”;
- Wine tasting (2 local DOC wines);
- Shared tour/experience. Small groups of 4-8 persons, led by English-speaking licensed guide.
Pick-up at your hotel. As we have several pic-ups, the customer is always due to the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure.
– Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
– Our food tours & experiences run regardless of weather conditions – rain, hail or shine!
– The Italian Riviera is always sunny, but in case of rain bring an umbrella / raincoat as we will be outdoors for most of the tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between the client and Roberta Giovannina (Med Food Lab is a brand of Roberta Giovannina), the cancellation policy and limitations of liability. All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and fully understood the terms and conditions that follow… (read more about terms and conditions)