The ghost town which is alive with artists and artisans
Departure: Sundays – 3.00pm
Duration: 3 hours
Price from: Euro 89,00 per person
Along the coast between Sanremo and Taggia there rises one of the most charming spots on the Riviera di Ponente: Bussana Vecchia. The ancient village was mostly destroyed by the 1887 earthquake, which left only the bell tower of the Baroque church of Sacro Cuore intact.
For 60 years Bussana was a ghost town … It was partially restored in the 1960s, when an artists’ colony moved in, and opened up studios and crafts workshops.
- Transfer by car / minivan;
- Guided tour with licensed tourist guide;
- Shared tour. Small groups of 4-8 persons, led by English-speaking licensed guide.
Pick-up at your hotel. As we have several pic-ups, the customer is always due to the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure.
– Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
– Our food tours & experiences run regardless of weather conditions – rain, hail or shine!
– The Italian Riviera is always sunny, but in case of rain bring an umbrella / raincoat as we will be outdoors for most of the tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between the client and Roberta Giovannina (Med Food Lab is a brand of Roberta Giovannina), the cancellation policy and limitations of liability. All persons wishing to make a booking have carefully read and fully understood the terms and conditions that follow…(read more about terms and conditions)